Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Layton....


It is a bitter sweet day the day my little boy turns 8. Every year I think back to when he was born....I tried for 2 1/2 years for him. I was about to give up and was on fertility treatments. Finally I end up pregnant I was so excited and went to my first dr. apointment and the dr. did an Ultrasound and he couldn't find him....I was just devistated. I went to the Hospital for another ultrasound and there he was...happy as a clam. Layton was my hardest baby by far, he loved his mom and never wanted to be parted from her, even when it came to things like showering, sleeping, cooking, etc. But I have to say Layton sure has been a child like none other. He is so tender hearted, friendly, creative, funny, and just an all around good kid. He can make anything out of pretty much anything. He fashioned his own sled out of cardboard, built shields out of cardboard and computer cables, an arrow quiver out of a toiletpaper roll and a belt, arrows out of any stick he could find. I adore his spirit and his energy.

1 comment: