Friday, January 28, 2011

My Favorite blog this week....

Mommy’s Kitchen

Ok so I have been searching for recipes and I stumbled upon this blog and I just fell in love. I LOVE her recipes maybe because a lot of them I already make so I KNOW I like her kind of cooking. But she has step by step pictures of the things she uses and the process with the finished product. So far I have tried two of her recipes that I myself already make but tried it her way. LOL, I say fantastic results, my kids say otherwise and a few have opted to go to bed rather than finish dinner. Sounds bad I know but I have to say I thought it was very good. One night was carson because he said he didn't like tater-tots, well that is just crazy.

Today I am trying out her Amish Bread recipe. I am excited to see the results because I have been on a quest for a decent bread recipe with the right texture and flavor. The next recipe I want to try is Baked Ham Rigatoni....don't know why but it just looks good...

But anyway, on her site she also does meal planning, another one of my favorite things. She has a family of 5 and is able to keep her grocery bill around $350 a month including toiletries. I say that is amazing!! I am going to keep trying recipes from her and see how it goes. My kids are the guinea pigs while hubby is away! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment